Uncle Greg's Wedding
Hi baby. We spent the weekend in Laguna for Uncle Greg's wedding to Aunt Lil. It was a nice wedding and you had a great time with all of your cousins. You went swimming everyday and slept with Uncle on Friday and Saturday. You scratched me one night since you always toss and turn. You scratched me with your toenail. It was funny cuz you fell asleep watching a movie with your cousins then I slept next to you and mom slept on the other bed. When I woke early the next morning to play golf, mom switched over to your bed. When I asked you who you slept with last night you said, "Mommy." I said I slept with you and we went back and forth until I told you the whole story!
We also went to Molly's birthday party on the way back from Laguna but mom got a headache so I dropped her off at Aunty Debbie's and you and I went to the party together. I love you lots baby. You ate your Spam musubi and then you played for awhile. Then I noticed you by the food and you were reaching up to open the pizza box. I said, "What are you doing?" and Dori said, "She's hungry!" So she got you a piece of pizza. I felt bad that I didn't feed you enough and that you had to forage on your own. Sorry.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home