Cal Game Vacation
Babe, your mom and I went to the Cal game in Berkeley this past weekend and you had to stay home with your dad. You told your mom, "I wish I could go on vacation with you." but we couldn't take you along. Sorry.
You are finally finished with your five birthday parties. Your mom is psycho. Tomorrow is my birthday and we are going to "Chicken Little" with your school friends. Your dad took you to see it on Saturday and you got scared when the alien came on so you left. Your mom asked you if you still wanted to go tomorrow since you were scared and you still wanted to go. We'll have to cover your eyes and ears when the alien comes on. I would hate to drive all the way back from Hollywood 1/4 way through the movie!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home