Castrator
So the other day we were talking and you wanted to say "cash register" but you said "castrator" instead. I was laughing and said, "Don't you mean cash register?" You said yes but you didn't know how to pronounce it!
I guess by the time you read this you'll know why I was laughing since you asked my what that word meant and I couldn't answer you.
I haven't seen you much lately. You've been with your dad or mom most of the time and I've been working night and weekends since I'm busy. We bonded some Friday night and some today.
You asked me who was taking you to school tomorrow while we were lying in bed and I said I was and you kicked me in the groin. I asked you why you kicked me and you said you were excited since I was taking you to school!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home