1st Grade Graduate
So the year has come to an end. You did very well. Ms. Harrington loved having you as a student because you were always so polite and helpful. You made lots of new friends and you had fun with your after school activities. You were in Lewis and Clark for you school play. You were an Indian.
You have grown so much in your first seven years on earth. You are the sweetest kid around. Everyone of your friend's parents like having you over for play dates because you are always so polite. I hope that you remain that way forever.
We saw Auntie Sue yesterday along with Kainoa and Summer. Summer had two friends with her and you loved hanging out with the older girls. You begged let you carry your own backpack after you saw the older girls with their own backpacks.
You're gearing up for your first Las Vegas basketball tournament. You're pretty excited since you'll be with your friends and cousins out there. I hope you play hard.
I love you as much as ever. There is so much I could write but I can't remember everything right now. I have to keep up on this so I can remember things. I'll just post some photos for now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home