Hi Baby!
Hi Nicole,
I wanted to write to you because I love you so much.
You've been playing a lot of basketball and you're getting much better. However, you're probably going to switch teams and leave the Dragonflyz. Things are not working out with Coach Henry because he seems to play his favorites. We may create a new team. Lots of teams want you to play for them but we have to figure out the best fit for you. You have so much homework during the week that we need a Friday or Saturday practice schedule.
A couple of weeks ago we were driving back home and I said, "When you were two years old it was the best because I was the world to you!" Your reply was, "You're still my world Uncle!" LOL! I love you.
You're becoming the social media queen. You post stuff on you Instagram. Its kind of funny.
You had your first Candy League game this past Sunday and you had so much fun. You were laughing the whole game. You are on the same team as Sarah Ito from the Aikanes and the both of you may be the tallest girls in the league. So the two of you hit it off and were talking and laughing while on the court. Sarah's parents are really nice too so I hope you become closer friends with her.
You're in the final weeks of 5th grade and your elementary school days are almost over. You go on a field trip to MBMS tomorrow and the parent orientation is coming up soon. You're ready to leave Pacific but I'm not ready for it. I can see that you're becoming a big girl and its hard to see my baby grow up. I'm not sure how much longer I can lie in bed with your and hug you while we watch TV.
You're also becoming very close friends with your Northstars teammates. Kimi, Kristin, Jess and Maddie. We'll be going to the Ventura tournament this weekend and I know you'll all be out of control!
Play hard!
I love you Baby.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home