Sunday, November 18, 2012

Another Personel Narrative



Nicole Matsumoto
Block 2
November 14, 2012

When Someone Forgot Me in the Car

"Are you girls ready to go?" questioned my friend's mom, "We don't want to be late."  We were getting ready to go to Talent Show practice.  We all scrambled from the playground to the car!
As we filed to go in the car, my friend's mom asked, "Who is willing to go sit in the back?"
I blurted, "I will." I have done it many of times.  When I am with my friends, I had to sit in the back sometimes because some of my friends get car sick.  I hopped in the back seat with the other girls trailing me.  We drove off.
When we arrived at the house the mom told me, "I will get you from the trunk after the girls get out."
I replied,"Ok."  As I saw the girls go out, I just sat there.  Waiting and waiting until she was coming.  Then, I see her going with the other girls and she also locked the door.  I was thinking to myself, why did she do that?  Did she remember I was in the car?  After, I don't see her anymore.  I am freaking out!  What if I miss the practice? What if she doesn't remember me?  I sat there, praying that she would come.  When I saw my other friend's mom come, I was yelling and pounding at the window but she could not hear or see me.  While I was waiting, I see car after car come but no one saw me.  It was devastating that I started crying.  Finally, I decided to take those steps out of the doors and out in to the world.  I unlocked the door slowly and came out.  It felt good to be out side.  As I saw the house that they were in, I starting heading over there.  The alarm for the car went on.  A mom came outside to see what happened.  As she saw in tears, she walked me in.
As I approached in to the house, the mom that took me said, "I am so sorry!"  Over and over.  I said it was fine.  I took sips of water and then started practicing. I thought to, myself what a day.
Now that I look back at this moment, I say that it is not that bad now.  Since I was in 1st grade, it was way more scary if I was in the grade I was in now.  If I was in this situation now, I would have a cell phone to call or open the door earlier.  Now, I know that everything would be all better.  It was just a harmless mistake.

       
       
      

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home