Birthday Week
Well you had a big week! Last Saturday you had a Bday party with your basketball team at Gable House Bowling Alley then on Sunday you had a Bday party with your hula girls and friends at Kid's Concept in Hermosa Beach where you had a High School Musical party. Lots of gifts for you!
Yesterday, the first thing you said when you woke up was, "Today IS NOT my birthday!" That was so funny! You've been looking forward to it for so long. Today when you woke up I said, "Happy Birthday!" We had dinner at CPK with Kristin, Sarah, Uncle Kevin, Aunty Susan (visiting from Hawaii), Aunty Riki, Mom, Dad and me.
You were lucky today too since Pinkberry opened down the street on your birthday! What a lucky girl!
Nicole, thank you for making these past seven years the happiest years of my life. You've always been so kind, happy and caring for people. In fact, I was sick on Monday and you came over and knelt next to me and asked me how I was then gave me a hug and kisses. I felt so much better.
I hope you continue being the sweetheart that you are. I love you Baby.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home